IDA Sundhedsteknologi (department of Healthcare
Technology in the Danish Society of Engineers)
What do we offer? Project Picture
The following includes the company's activities:
- After-work meetings on technological progresses
- International network meetings and national
conferences (RoboBusiness, Driving Health Tech,
- Establishing partnerships between businesses,
researchers and the public sector.
Specific technological areas:
Artificial intelligence, IoT, DNA analysis, Tracking Apps,
Telemedicine, Robot Technology, Medical Technology, 3D
printing, Nanotechnology etc.
The focus for IDA Sundhedsteknologi is to analyze
possibilities for optimal use of the resources that are
available, and the implementation of technologies in the
future welfare society.
What differentiates us?
You can network with us and be part of our interdisciplinary activities:
- Coupling of technology between citizens and government
- Specific improvements in working and living conditions
- Hedging of future investments in the health and care sector.
What do we look for at the Medico Bazar?
We look after everybody with interest in healthcare technology:
- Bachelor, Master or PhD-students (DTU, KU, ITU, etc.)
- Public or private employees
- Medtech companies, etc.
IDA (Ingeniørforeningen) - CVR: 21 46 52 16
Anne-Mette Bach – Network coordinater
Kalvebod Brygge 31-33, 1780 København V
33 18 97 00