MindBuddy – a customizable clock and one-way
communication system for helping people with dementia or
other cognitive disorders.
What do we offer? Project Picture
MindBuddy is based on two units:
THE CONTROLLER: The caregiver uses the controller to send
reminders to the person with dementia on the
"viewer". The controller is a simple webpage that you can
access from any browser - on your mobile phone, computer
THE VIEWER: Is an app that runs on an iPad or any other
kind of tablet. It works as a clock – and the person with
dementia can see reminders on it. The viewer tablet is
locked because user interaction could lead to shutting it off
Getting the right information at the right time helps the
person with dementia save face and feel less confused and
more secure and self-confident. This leads to less conflicts
and a better mood for both the person with dementia and
for the caregiver. Our mission: To make life easier for both
the person with dementia and the caregiver.
What differentiates us?
- CONVENIENT: Makes it possible for you to help a person with dementia even when you are away
- INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT: Provide help through customized reminders
- WORKS AT ANY STAGE OF THE DISEASE: Customize the clock for individual needs
- NO EXPENSIVE INSTRUCTIONS NEEDED: Takes two minutes to learn
- CHEAP HARDWARE SOLUTION: Works on any tablet or computer screen - even cheap, old or second hand!
What do we look for at the Medico Bazar?
We are looking for potential customers for MindBuddy ie. care homes or day care managers.
MindBuddy – CVR: 36637102
Dan Mogensen - founder
Islands Brygge 63B, 5. Th – 2300 København S
Telephone: +45 2383 3553