3D optical imaging in the blink of an eye
What do we offer? Project Picture
OCTLIGHT offers to MedTech companies a OCT Swept
Source with higher imaging speed and range that will
enable wide-field, video-rate high-resolution 3D-OCT which
will increase the ease and certainty in medical diagnostics.
OCT – Optical Coherence Tomography – is a method for
non-invasive optical imaging of tissue at up to 2-3 mm
depth. This is currently used in medical specialties such as
Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Dermatology and Endoscopy.
OCTLIGHTs product solve the need for faster imaging speed
(from realtime 2D to 3D) and imaging range in water-filled
cavities. The OCT Swept Source has a size and interface
that match requirements to OCT systems from Top Tier
The target is MedTech customers seeking looking for new
product development with strong differentiation within
non-invasive medical imaging.
What differentiates us?
OCTLIGHTs solutions is based on patented laser technology from The Technical University of Denmark with
benefits that have been validated through test with Top Tier Medtech companies.
Our value proposition is:
- 10x Sweep Speed = high quality 3D-OCT.
- 10x longer imaging range = simpler use and design of scanning equipment.
- Better sweep stability = simpler system design and higher quality OCT images
What do we look for at the Medico Bazar?
We are looking for
- Financial partners that can support us in going into co-development contracts with our sales pipeline of 13
Ophthalmic Medtech companies
- Experienced MedTech entrepreneur with track-record of raising 20MEUR for our plan to build a disruptive
screening device for Ophthalmologists, eye doctors, and opticians.
OCTLIGHT ApS 36455063
Thor Ersted Ansbæk, CEO
Diplomvej 381, Kgs. Lyngby